• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

New from TOTAL CHAOS | Long Travel Sway Bar

TOTAL CHAOS

chaosfab.com
Authorized Vendor
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score

TOTAL CHAOS | Sway Bar For 2" Long Travel Kit (2016-2019 Tacoma)
PART# 86090

PRICE $460.00

- This custom sway-bar is designed to be used with TC 2" long travel systems.
- Reduces body roll. Increases cornering stability and traction.
- Lighter rate than the stock sway bar. Does not limit wheel travel or articulation.
- Re-uses the stock sway bar bushings, clamps and stock sway bar end links.
- Includes machined sway bar drop spacers to clearance the lower radiator hose and creates reservoir mounting clearance on the 4 Runner - Lexus - FJ models.
- Hardware is included.
- Powder coated black.
- Does not fit vehicles with KDSS system.

More Info.

Also available for 2005-2015 Tacoma 2" LT Systems! Click Here

Reduce body roll and increase cornering stability with a Long Travel Swaybar. Order yours today!

Info@chaosfab.com - Authorized Dealers

86090-Installed03.jpg

Re-uses the stock sway bar bushings, clamps and stock sway bar end links

TOTAL CHAOS
WWW.CHAOSFAB.COM

Comment below if you have any questions about our Long Travel Sway Bar System

Here is some customer feedback:

hudhawk; said:
After 6 months of 25,000 miles, 2 trips up and down the Baja peninsula, and 2 trips back and forth across the western US, running the Total Chaos Sway Bar with the +2” Race Series Kit on my 2014 4Runner I want to share my feedback and findings:

1. Immediately after install, the truck was more enjoyable to drive on pavement. The body movement was drastically reduced and steering inputs were exceedingly quicker and firm. The truck takes far less effort to drive on long highway trips, which is even more evident in the case of a cross wind.

2. In the dirt, it’s like driving an entirely new truck. The truck is planted through corners, more predictable at speed, and instills confidence.

3. I was most impressed by the steering response. It’s common knowledge that Toyota trucks/SUVs have a tendency to push in corners at speed, in other words, understeer. However backwards it may sound, there is a severe decrease in understeer with the addition of the sway bar.

My final conclusion is that the front sway bar is worth its weight in gold. It takes an extremely capable truck and makes it exceptionally more enjoyable to drive.

Comment below if you have any questions about our Long Travel Sway Bar System

Here is some customer feedback:
Would this sway bar help if you don’t have a long travel system but a 6” lift and plan on buying aftermarket uppers and lowers?

Back