• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

New England!

Ron

5️⃣ Platinum
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2018 Sport DCSB Auto
Silver Sky
That's right. Welcome New Englanders; Home of baked beans, Boston Sports (all of them damn it), proper Lobster, REAL Clam Chowda, Fluff, snow and mountains. Where are you all from?

I'm in Nashua, NH....

Burlington, VT - temporarily down in Alabama for a few months though.

Southeast CT here. Not a Tacoma owner yet but will be starting to shop in earnest next week after Christmas.

Southeast CT here. Not a Tacoma owner yet but will be starting to shop in earnest next week after Christmas.
Glad to have you on the forum regardless! There’s a lot you can learn now so when you do get your truck you’re ready to jump right in.

hey [U]JamesR913[/U],
not sure what your looking to get but I just got a new 2018 TRD SPORT, June 30th, from a big dealer in Nashua nh and paid 33.5k fyi so please please don't let the monsters rip u off. I have no clue if you think that's good or bad but I want to share w hopes everyone else pays less!! ha!

Guilford, CT
IMG_1797.JPG

Last edited:
Dracut Ma. 2017 Off Road that i am slowly modding. Love hitting class vi and logging roads.

We probably have.....

Back