New England!

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

Ron

= V • Platinum
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Ron
Military
Coast Guard (Vet.)
T3G Member
That's right. Welcome New Englanders; Home of baked beans, Boston Sports (all of them damn it), proper Lobster, REAL Clam Chowda, Fluff, snow and mountains. Where are you all from?

I'm in Nashua, NH....

mwclark10

= II • Bronze
First Name
Mike
Military
Army
T3G Member
#1,378
Burlington, VT - temporarily down in Alabama for a few months though.

JamesR913

= IV • Gold
First Name
James
Military
Navy (Vet.)
T3G Member
#1,512
Southeast CT here. Not a Tacoma owner yet but will be starting to shop in earnest next week after Christmas.

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
Southeast CT here. Not a Tacoma owner yet but will be starting to shop in earnest next week after Christmas.
Glad to have you on the forum regardless! There’s a lot you can learn now so when you do get your truck you’re ready to jump right in.

paulp

= II • Bronze
First Name
reeltime
T3G Member
#1,536
hey JamesR913,
not sure what your looking to get but I just got a new 2018 TRD SPORT, June 30th, from a big dealer in Nashua nh and paid 33.5k fyi so please please don't let the monsters rip u off. I have no clue if you think that's good or bad but I want to share w hopes everyone else pays less!! ha!

gene158

= III • Silver
First Name
Gene
T3G Member
#1,884
Guilford, CT
IMG_1797.JPG

Last edited:

RonFad

= II • Bronze
First Name
Ron
T3G Member
#3,291
Dracut Ma. 2017 Off Road that i am slowly modding. Love hitting class vi and logging roads.

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
Top Bottom