• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

New Aluminum Bed Racks

KB Voodoo Fabrications

kbvoodoo.com
Authorized Vendor
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Max Modular now offers all aluminum modular bed racks for 2005 to present Tacoma's.

Available in 10", 14", and 18" heights.

https://www.max-modular.com/shop-max-modular/

IMG_8301.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_7493.JPG
    IMG_7493.JPG
    225 KB · Views: 146
I can definitely vouch for KB Voodoo. I originally had an issue with the shipment, but with awesome customer service the problem was solved quickly and easily. I've had their 10" Max Modular rack for about 8 months, and it's held up great in every condition. If anyone is looking for a good quality rack with plenty of solid mounting options, this is the way to go. That's my truck in the attached photo if anyone can see my setup when I first got it and the RTT.

I can definitely vouch for KB Voodoo. I originally had an issue with the shipment, but with awesome customer service the problem was solved quickly and easily. I've had their 10" Max Modular rack for about 8 months, and it's held up great in every condition. If anyone is looking for a good quality rack with plenty of solid mounting options, this is the way to go. That's my truck in the attached photo if anyone can see my setup when I first got it and the RTT.

Thank you sir....and keep the awesome pics of your truck coming!!

Hey everyone. Looking at changing up my set up. Are there any coupon codes for Max Modular bed racks and accessories?

Just ordered my 10" rack over the weekend and am super excited for it to come in! I have a question- in your pic, there are Maxtrax mounted to the side. Does the tent still open over the top of them? Or would I need to mount the Maxtrax on the side opposite the tent opening?

Last edited:
Just ordered my 10" rack over the weekend and am super excited for it to come in! I have a question- in your pic, there are Maxtrax mounted to the side. Does the tent still open over the top of them? Or would I need to mount the Maxtrax on the side opposite the tent opening?

Looking to pull the trigger this weekend., so I would also like to know this!

It's hard to tell by just looking at pics.

I'm in between a 10" and 14" rack with the tonneau brackets.

I would like to be able to open my RTT without having to take my RotopaX or Maxtrax off.

Looking to buy a 10 or 14" since you seem to be the only one with no lead times. Any coupon codes running right now? Thank you!

Back