Authorized Vendor
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Chad
T3G Member
#1,214
Max Modular now offers all aluminum modular bed racks for 2005 to present Tacoma's.

Available in 10", 14", and 18" heights.

https://www.max-modular.com/shop-max-modular/

IMG_8301.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_7493.JPG
    IMG_7493.JPG
    225 KB · Views: 73

AZ_CAVALRY

✓ • Diamond
Rig of the Month
Tacoma3G O.G.
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Josh
Truck Year
Truck Color
Cavalry Blue
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Short Bed
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
I can definitely vouch for KB Voodoo. I originally had an issue with the shipment, but with awesome customer service the problem was solved quickly and easily. I've had their 10" Max Modular rack for about 8 months, and it's held up great in every condition. If anyone is looking for a good quality rack with plenty of solid mounting options, this is the way to go. That's my truck in the attached photo if anyone can see my setup when I first got it and the RTT.

KB Voodoo Fabrications

kbvoodoo.com
Authorized Vendor
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Chad
T3G Member
#1,214
I can definitely vouch for KB Voodoo. I originally had an issue with the shipment, but with awesome customer service the problem was solved quickly and easily. I've had their 10" Max Modular rack for about 8 months, and it's held up great in every condition. If anyone is looking for a good quality rack with plenty of solid mounting options, this is the way to go. That's my truck in the attached photo if anyone can see my setup when I first got it and the RTT.

Thank you sir....and keep the awesome pics of your truck coming!!

Bird dog

✓ • Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
DJ
Truck Year
Truck Color
Barcelona Red
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Short Bed
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
I will have to agree. Outstanding product and customer service. I love my bed rack.

2BigTaco

✓ • Platinum
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Eric
Truck Year
Truck Color
Cement
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Short Bed
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
#2,340
Hey everyone. Looking at changing up my set up. Are there any coupon codes for Max Modular bed racks and accessories?

ORColorado4119

✓ • Lurker
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Luke
T3G Member
#6,307
Just ordered my 10" rack over the weekend and am super excited for it to come in! I have a question- in your pic, there are Maxtrax mounted to the side. Does the tent still open over the top of them? Or would I need to mount the Maxtrax on the side opposite the tent opening?

Last edited:

Veggie Taco

✓ • Lurker
Upvotes Recieved
T3G Member
#6,395
Just ordered my 10" rack over the weekend and am super excited for it to come in! I have a question- in your pic, there are Maxtrax mounted to the side. Does the tent still open over the top of them? Or would I need to mount the Maxtrax on the side opposite the tent opening?

Looking to pull the trigger this weekend., so I would also like to know this!

It's hard to tell by just looking at pics.

I'm in between a 10" and 14" rack with the tonneau brackets.

I would like to be able to open my RTT without having to take my RotopaX or Maxtrax off.

zDirtyDeedz

✓ • Bronze
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Dylan
Truck Year
Truck Color
Super White
Truck Grade
SR5
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Short Bed
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
#6,851
Looking to buy a 10 or 14" since you seem to be the only one with no lead times. Any coupon codes running right now? Thank you!