New Aluminum Bed Racks

• Hello, visitor! Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a resource for 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma owners.

Tacoma3G is a friendly community dedicated to 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and Overland Enthusiasts. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

KB Voodoo Fabrications

kbvoodoo.com
Authorized Vendor
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Chad
T3G Member
#1,214
Max Modular now offers all aluminum modular bed racks for 2005 to present Tacoma's.

Available in 10", 14", and 18" heights.

https://www.max-modular.com/shop-max-modular/

IMG_8301.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_7493.JPG
    IMG_7493.JPG
    225 KB · Views: 73

AZ_CAVALRY

✓ • Diamond
Rig of the Month
Tacoma3G O.G.
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Josh
Truck Year
Truck Color
Cavalry Blue
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Short Bed
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
I can definitely vouch for KB Voodoo. I originally had an issue with the shipment, but with awesome customer service the problem was solved quickly and easily. I've had their 10" Max Modular rack for about 8 months, and it's held up great in every condition. If anyone is looking for a good quality rack with plenty of solid mounting options, this is the way to go. That's my truck in the attached photo if anyone can see my setup when I first got it and the RTT.

KB Voodoo Fabrications

kbvoodoo.com
Authorized Vendor
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Chad
T3G Member
#1,214
I can definitely vouch for KB Voodoo. I originally had an issue with the shipment, but with awesome customer service the problem was solved quickly and easily. I've had their 10" Max Modular rack for about 8 months, and it's held up great in every condition. If anyone is looking for a good quality rack with plenty of solid mounting options, this is the way to go. That's my truck in the attached photo if anyone can see my setup when I first got it and the RTT.

Thank you sir....and keep the awesome pics of your truck coming!!

Bird dog

✓ • Platinum
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
DJ
Truck Year
Truck Color
Barcelona Red
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Short Bed
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
I will have to agree. Outstanding product and customer service. I love my bed rack.

2BigTaco

✓ • Platinum
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Eric
Truck Year
Truck Color
Cement
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Short Bed
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
#2,340
Hey everyone. Looking at changing up my set up. Are there any coupon codes for Max Modular bed racks and accessories?

ORColorado4119

✓ • Lurker
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Luke
T3G Member
#6,307
Just ordered my 10" rack over the weekend and am super excited for it to come in! I have a question- in your pic, there are Maxtrax mounted to the side. Does the tent still open over the top of them? Or would I need to mount the Maxtrax on the side opposite the tent opening?

Last edited:

Veggie Taco

✓ • Lurker
Upvotes Recieved
T3G Member
#6,395
Just ordered my 10" rack over the weekend and am super excited for it to come in! I have a question- in your pic, there are Maxtrax mounted to the side. Does the tent still open over the top of them? Or would I need to mount the Maxtrax on the side opposite the tent opening?

Looking to pull the trigger this weekend., so I would also like to know this!

It's hard to tell by just looking at pics.

I'm in between a 10" and 14" rack with the tonneau brackets.

I would like to be able to open my RTT without having to take my RotopaX or Maxtrax off.

zDirtyDeedz

✓ • Lurker
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Dylan
T3G Member
#6,851
Looking to buy a 10 or 14" since you seem to be the only one with no lead times. Any coupon codes running right now? Thank you!

Top Bottom