• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

New 2 time 3G owner

HWOR

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
TRD OR DCLB Auto
Silver Sky
First one I bought at the end of October 2018 was a 2018 TRD 4x4 Offroad, had only 890 miles when someone ran a red light and T-boned us, over $30,000 worth of damage and it was considered totalled.
20181110_160923.jpg

My new one is also a TRD 4x4 Offroad but is a 2019.
20181206_162556.jpg

Can't wait to start my new adventure with the Tacoma.
My last vehicle was a 2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. I did some upgrades and stuff to try and get it noticed, I used it as a conversation starter, I figured by now everyone knows someone who has deployed to a combat zone. People would approach me, we would talk and sometimes they are the Veteran or they know a Veteran who is struggling and since I am a US Army Veteran with 4 deployments ranging from Desert Storm to Iraqi Freedom and diagnosed with PTSD, I want to help those like me. I try to advocate and help other Veterans with PTSD. I have helped a few and led them in a direction to a better life. I do plan on doing something similar with my new truck. Any ideas for this will be appreciated.
Thank you for allowing me to join.
Harry Franco
Hidden Wounds Offroad

Here is a pic of my old Jeep
IMG_20180629_172622_112.jpg

Welcome to the forum. Same thing happened to my truck but it was only $15k in damage so it was repaired.

There’s a spot in your profile preferences to select that you are an Army vet if you didn’t see it.

Back