• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Need some advice.

JohnnyUtah253

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2018 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Cement
Just bought my 2018 off-road. I wanna lift it but see that there is a big debate on ready lift and rough country. I was looking at terraflex and the bilstien as well. One of the guys I know has the same truck as me has the bilstien lift. It Looks good and all , but he paid isn’t in my range. I wanna know what’s good lift for 32s on 18x9s. I am trying to build my truck to look good as a daily driver, and still kick some ass off road as well. Any recommendations on lifts around 700$. Apparently Toyota only deals with ready lift and I’m trying to do it right.

There really isn’t a “cheaper” option other than Bilstein unless you want a spacer kit like ready lift. Better to pay a little more and get something you want than a kit you won’t be happy with and buy the bilsteins later, “buy once cry once” they say.

Thanks for the feed back, I’ll check it out.

Back