• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Need headache rack, rear rack and tonneau cover combo

SportstersRule

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2018 TRD OR DCLB Auto
I’m looking for advice on getting a headache rack that works with a tonneau cover. I will also need to use a ladder rack at times to Transport kayaks. Is there a combo system or items that work well together.
Let me point out that headache rack and tonneau cover are most important. I could put on and take off ladder rack or rear rack when I need to use kayaks.
Thanks for the help.
2018 TRD Off Road double cab with long bed.

Welcome to T3G! Diamondback has a robust, albeit expensive setup that you could go with.

I have been looking for the same setup. I have an extang solid fold and I’ve been looking for a headache rack that will work with it. It seems that the Tacoma cargo management system prevents the combination.

Back