• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Most Expensive Mod

So far for me it’s been my suspension. If we’re going off the components I would say it was my front coilovers at $1350 for the King 2.5’s which I still haven’t installed.

5E071B5C-45A1-4D12-95D4-77A2ED9B736F.jpeg

According to my spreadsheet, my speaker/amp/sub combo edges out my wheel/rim package by about $100

Edit, i take that back, the wheels/tires edge out the sound upgrade by $5.97

What’s the most expensive mod you’ve done, or are planning to do to your Tacoma?

I’ll go first, regearing. $800 for Yukon 4.88 gears and $1350 to install them ?

whered you get it done at? i'd like to do mine too....

Not a hardcore wheeler right now. But I purchased my leer 100XR shell for a lovely price of only 3100.00 here in Alaska. Fuck this place sucks for shipping.

I also bought Mobtownoffroad No Drill Bolt on rock sliders for 1219.00. and my most recent purchases included a Wilco Offroad 5th tire carrier and a set of SCS SR8 wheels 5x. for a lovely price of 1064.00

hmm... I forgot to mention a Prinsu Toprac for my Topper... 695.00.

Last edited:
Back