• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

MN 3rd gens

125EB115-47BB-4208-97F5-50A7D0230254.jpeg

I’m probably going out to this as well. Would you guys be interested in meeting up before hand and convoying out? I don’t know anyone out here and would be nice to tag along with some guys through the trails.

I'm on the fence. Don't have a fire extinguisher or proper front recovery point

I don't have a fire extinguisher either. Are the existing front recovery points on the truck not good enough?

I’m probably going out to this as well. Would you guys be interested in meeting up before hand and convoying out? I don’t know anyone out here and would be nice to tag along with some guys through the trails.
I would definitely meet up if I go.. I don't know anyone either. I'm new to all of this. Where are you located again?

I would imagine stock front recovery points should be okay. I don’t have a fire extinguisher either, but will pick one up if I go. I’m located in woodbury, if I go I will most likely be trailering out my 89 pickup with me. I’m still too worried to mess up the Tacoma off-roading it.

They’re good. I’ve used the shit out of them cause I like to get stuck.
Thanks, Tyler. I'm jealous of all you Cali guys with all your opportunities to meet up and ride trails. As you can see our MN thread is very small, lol.

Thanks, Tyler. I'm jealous of all you Cali guys with all your opportunities to meet up and ride trails. As you can see our MN thread is very small, lol.
I know what that is like. I lived in an area with literally no wheeling for 21 years. I always saw all the west coast videos and couldn’t believe what they have available to them. But now I’ve obviously had my chance at it as well.

@solscooter @Dirtrider612 looks like I'm officially out for this. I know have to work the night before.. Just letting you guys know. I'm still down to meet up sometime. My days off are every Wed Thur and Fri and every other Sat.

im having alignment issues.......... not sure im gunna get it resolved before

Just wanted to say what’s up from Apple Valley/Lakeville. Currently waiting to take delivery on my ‘19 OR early April. Nice to see a few of you guys on here.
Welcome! We have all tried to get together but it hasn't happened yet. Hopefully that will change soon.

Welcome! We have all tried to get together but it hasn't happened yet. Hopefully that will change soon.

Well hopefully with spring coming that will make things a little easier! I’m generally free on weekends so come mid April we’ll all have to figure out a day that works for everyone

Hey everyone, new to the site as of today and my Taco is only about two months old. All stock but I’d like to experience some trails, meet ups, etc... anyway I’m in Bloomington and have most evenings and weekends free to sit around and watch YouTube videos which is getting boring.

Hey everyone, new to the site as of today and my Taco is only about two months old. All stock but I’d like to experience some trails, meet ups, etc... anyway I’m in Bloomington and have most evenings and weekends free to sit around and watch YouTube videos which is getting boring.

Hi. Still haven't had a meet up :(

Hi. Still haven't had a meet up :(
Did you ever find anywhere near the metro to go Offroad at all? With the exception of going to a twins game this coming weekend I have pretty good availability to get out

Did you ever find anywhere near the metro to go Offroad at all? With the exception of going to a twins game this coming weekend I have pretty good availability to get out
No. Most places I've researched are at least 2-3 hours away are least

Hey guys, just wanted to drop a line as another MN resident. I'm planning to buy a 2020 Tacoma, so I'm admittedly early in the process. But hoping to find some trails and do a little off roading or overlanding/car camping at some point.

I'd be interested in meeting up if we ever decide on a date and time.

FWIW, I'm based in Woodbury (by the Jerry's).

I'm thinking we should plan a field trip to either 4 Wheel Parts in Brooklyn Park or Venture Overland Company in Hastings on a Tuesday evening and go out for tacos afterward.

I won't have my Tacoma for a couple months, but would be fun to meet.

How's the 17th?

I'm thinking we should plan a field trip to either 4 Wheel Parts in Brooklyn Park or Venture Overland Company in Hastings on a Tuesday evening and go out for tacos afterward.

I won't have my Tacoma for a couple months, but would be fun to meet.

How's the 17th?

I'll be around

Hey guys.

I’m heading up to Spider Lake on October 19th with a group called “Soft Roaders MN” off of Facebook. They’re a good group with a variety of vehicles. Check out the page on fb and let me know if y’all can make it!

Hey guys.

I’m heading up to Spider Lake on October 19th with a group called “Soft Roaders MN” off of Facebook. They’re a good group with a variety of vehicles. Check out the page on fb and let me know if y’all can make it!

Just met up with them today for a toys for tot run

Back