• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Members of T3G who actually utilize the forum, do YOU want your truck featured on the T3G Instagram? If so, post it here.

Is there anyone in here that I have never posted?
@karateskates 😘
20200419_133038.jpg
IMG_20200122_183643_430.jpg

@KnighT4CO looks good! I am jealous, i need to get a real camera instead of my phone. I get some sweet pics but they only turn out 1/2 as good.

Loving the forum so far guys. General much more helpful and easy to navigate than Tacoma world haha. I don't know if I count as really active yet, but here's a gem to hold on to until I count ;)
CD7DE13D-C8CA-41C6-8C03-B2AFD80E2B8E.jpeg

great shot man! welcome to T3G & yes it's better than TW hahaha

Looks super sharp! You shoot Sony by chance? Haha
Canon actually! I wanted to go with Sony because they are SUPER sharp, but landed a good deal on a Canon M50.

Honestly the sharpness/clarity is more on the lens than the camera imo. I upgraded from the kit lens to a 30mm f/1.4 Sigma lens and it made a HUGE difference.

Canon actually! I wanted to go with Sony because they are SUPER sharp, but landed a good deal on a Canon M50.

Honestly the sharpness/clarity is more on the lens than the camera imo. I upgraded from the kit lens to a 30mm f/1.4 Sigma lens and it made a HUGE difference.
That'd explain why the color looks so nice. I shoot on the a7rii guy, but I use all Canon glass with the exception of my 135 1.8 GM lens haha. Definitely great bang for buck there - your photos look great.

That'd explain why the color looks so nice. I shoot on the a7rii guy, but I use all Canon glass with the exception of my 135 1.8 GM lens haha. Definitely great bang for buck there - your photos look great.
Thanks man. Yeah the Canon has great color tones. Don't think you can go wrong either way though.

Back