• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Members of T3G who actually utilize the forum, do YOU want your truck featured on the T3G Instagram? If so, post it here.

Love the thread idea! Here are my latest shots. Seriously considering getting a DSLR or mirrorless camera setup instead of just using my iPhone 11 Pro.
IMG_4098.JPG
IMG_4006.JPG

They do come out really crisp with the phone though.
Yeah the 11 Pro takes awesome photos for a phone. I'm gonna try shooting in RAW in the Lightroom app and see if that helps but I think a dedicated camera will make the pictures so much better. DSLRs just have so much clarity to them lol it's a different look

Hey guys! I've been working on this 2and Gen style grille and its finally done! My IG is @a_dam_scarbro.

Attachments

• 20200410_120205.jpg
    20200410_120205.jpg
    405.7 KB · Views: 75
That's what I thought. But this thread is for people requesting their truck be posted on the T3G Instagram so I was confused.
I was putting them up for you to post on the T3G instagram if you wanted. I didn’t realize they needed to be linked to my account or something.

I was putting them up for you to post on the T3G instagram if you wanted. I didn’t realize they needed to be linked to my account or something.
Gotcha. I always give credit to the owner of the truck so I didn't even consider that as an option.

Back