• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Meet up

Flemigo

2️⃣ Bronze
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Screenshot_20180628-223844_Instagram.jpg

Not very informative?

I googled Benoit Casper, it’s a brewery in Richmond, it appears to be July 14 at 5pm. Not the best info but def had all the needed info. Pretty sure I’m going to head out for it. Trying to talk Catfish into it right now.
what's this turnout looking like?

I’m still down to go, I’ll talk to catfish tonight and confirm if he’s in, not sure about anyone else, my thought was worst come to worst even if I’m the only one that shows up, at least I’ll be at a brewery lol

I’m still down to go, I’ll talk to catfish tonight and confirm if he’s in, not sure about anyone else, my thought was worst come to worst even if I’m the only one that shows up, at least I’ll be at a brewery lol
Careful he might back out on you

Careful he might back out on you

Who dat? OP? Or Catfish? Either way, that’s fine, it’s like 45 min from me, that’s not too far, I’ll assume positive intent and roll out. Worst comes to worst I have a beer or 2, maybe some food, hang out for a bit, then head home.

Did a little more digging, seems like it’s being posted and cross posted by multiple people and in multiple places. Might not be a bad turnout, looks like there’s a bunch of groups that were tagged
F03D5C47-990A-4639-878E-CF98763DCA15.png

Back