Meet up

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

Flemigo

T3G Level: Bronze
T3G O.G.
First Name
Kevin
T3G Member
Screenshot_20180628-223844_Instagram.jpg

GnGrTrd

T3G Level: Silver
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
Military
Marine Corps
T3G Member
I googled Benoit Casper, it’s a brewery in Richmond, it appears to be July 14 at 5pm. Not the best info but def had all the needed info. Pretty sure I’m going to head out for it. Trying to talk Catfish into it right now.
what's this turnout looking like?

StormtrooperPRO

First Name
Chris
T3G Member
I’m still down to go, I’ll talk to catfish tonight and confirm if he’s in, not sure about anyone else, my thought was worst come to worst even if I’m the only one that shows up, at least I’ll be at a brewery lol

Jay

T3G Level: Onyx
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Jacob
Military
Navy
T3G Member
I’m still down to go, I’ll talk to catfish tonight and confirm if he’s in, not sure about anyone else, my thought was worst come to worst even if I’m the only one that shows up, at least I’ll be at a brewery lol
Careful he might back out on you

StormtrooperPRO

First Name
Chris
T3G Member
Careful he might back out on you

Who dat? OP? Or Catfish? Either way, that’s fine, it’s like 45 min from me, that’s not too far, I’ll assume positive intent and roll out. Worst comes to worst I have a beer or 2, maybe some food, hang out for a bit, then head home.

StormtrooperPRO

First Name
Chris
T3G Member
Did a little more digging, seems like it’s being posted and cross posted by multiple people and in multiple places. Might not be a bad turnout, looks like there’s a bunch of groups that were tagged
F03D5C47-990A-4639-878E-CF98763DCA15.png

Top Bottom