• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Maintenance message?

gene158

3️⃣ Silver
Reaction score
2018 Sport DCSB Auto
Silver Sky
I have about 9600 miles on my tacoma. I changed the oil and oil filter at around 6k miles because I like to be proactive. As of yesterday, when I start my truck there's a message coming up on the gauge cluster that says maintenance due soon. However, scrolling over to the message screen there's nothing there. There's no more information regarding what service is specifically required and there's nothing in the maintenance app either. Is this just the truck telling me it will be due for 10k service? How do I reset it?

From the steering wheel right hand control. Scroll all the way to the right until your on the gear. Push to customize. Scroll down to maintenance reset.

Upvote 0
Back