• ⚙️ 3rd & 4th Gen Toyota Tacomas | Tacoma3G

🌮 Tacoma3G.com is an online resource and community for 2016+ Toyota Tacoma owners.

👤 Registration is completely free and only takes a few seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig on the forum!

♥️ Beginner friendly. Tight-knit. No ads. The raddest. Read more about us...

Maintenance message?

gene158

3️⃣ Silver
T3G Member
#1,884
Reaction score
First Name
Gene
Truck Year
Truck Color
Silver Sky
Truck Grade
Sport
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Short Bed
Transmission
Automatic
Instagram
@gene158
YouTube
/https://www.youtube.com/user/fineblackline
I have about 9600 miles on my tacoma. I changed the oil and oil filter at around 6k miles because I like to be proactive. As of yesterday, when I start my truck there's a message coming up on the gauge cluster that says maintenance due soon. However, scrolling over to the message screen there's nothing there. There's no more information regarding what service is specifically required and there's nothing in the maintenance app either. Is this just the truck telling me it will be due for 10k service? How do I reset it?

paulp

2️⃣ Bronze
T3G Member
#1,536
Reaction score
First Name
reeltime
Truck Year
Truck Color
Cement
Truck Grade
Sport
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Short Bed
Transmission
Automatic
ugh, I cant see what robdaman posted, what was the fix for the maintenance light?

Upvote 0

texplor

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
T3G Member
#1,041
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Truck Year
Truck Color
Quicksand
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Short Bed
Transmission
Automatic
Instagram
@texplor
From the steering wheel right hand control. Scroll all the way to the right until your on the gear. Push to customize. Scroll down to maintenance reset.

Upvote 0