• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Mad hornets grille??

I know someone who got one and while I haven’t seen it for myself, he said it looks and feels as solid as a plastic part would. Considering the price compared to the OEM Pro grille, I’d go for it.

But just so you know, there are a few other “knock off” Pro options out there.

I know someone who got one and while I haven’t seen it for myself, he said it looks and feels as solid as a plastic part would. Considering the price compared to the OEM Pro grille, I’d go for it.

But just so you know, there are a few other “knock off” Pro options out there.

Which one would be the "best" knockoff?

I will let you know how the mad hornets grill works out

I’ve got one cheaper $ than the mad hornets one, from eBay. Install was easy and it seems pretty stout. No complaints here. I can’t imagine any others would be of a lesser quality

Is it just me or is it annoying when companies offer cosmetic products and don't even show what they look like on a Tacoma?

Back