• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Low Profile Front Bumpers

Tacoma.prod

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Team -- As I continue to research on setups and in-keeping with my themes and clean look, I'm looking for some recommended vendors that produce low-profile front bumpers. The one I keep seeing is the C4Fab one, but would like to see other competitors. Send some pics with comments on 1) install difficulty 2) cost and 3) wait-time. Thanks!

My biggest issue is that none of these stick out less than the existing fat lip. When I last looked I didn't think there was a structural reason why it had to. Does anyone know?

My biggest issue is that none of these stick out less than the existing fat lip. When I last looked I didn't think there was a structural reason why it had to. Does anyone know?
You want it to be sitting inset behind the rest of the bumper? I'd be assuming they stick out just as far as the factory bumper to have enough room for a winch

My bumper does not stick out. Except the optional hoop. C4’s does stick out and so does wilcos
5706BF98-1F6D-4BA6-8B7C-E42B4BB4247A.jpeg

Install difficulty is medium. Minor cutting needed but this thing sits flush, no fat lip. Price is 800$ plus shipping. Wait time 8-12 weeks. I am selling it for 600$ as Im getting a full plate bumper but doubt your local to socal and are not listing it yet. Not sure of any other low pro ones

Last edited:
My bumper does not stick out. Except the optional hoop. C4’s does stick out and so does wilcos

Install difficulty is medium. Minor cutting needed but this thing sits flush, no fat lip. Price is 800$ plus shipping. Wait time 8-12 weeks. I am selling it for 600$ as Im getting a full plate bumper but doubt your local to socal and are not listing it yet. Not sure of any other low pro ones
@Tacoma.prod this is yours!! Get itttt.

You want it to be sitting inset behind the rest of the bumper? I'd be assuming they stick out just as far as the factory bumper to have enough room for a winch
I just want it to be flush. It still seems to be the farthest forward point. I only have so much clearance in my garage as it is.

I just want it to be flush. It still seems to be the farthest forward point. I only have so much clearance in my garage as it is.

Then go sos concept no hoop (about 850$ shipped) or sdhq hidden winch (unk price).

Last edited:

Man that's tempting!!

We do a hidden winch mount as well! We do not do a streamline bumper as SSO was the first to do it and we didnt feel like we should be taking away from their innovation. As far as I can tell though, there was also a USOR one that was completely flush but did not look nearly as good as the SSO.

Back