Lord Humongous's Tow-coma and glamper build | Page 9 | 3rd Generation Toyota Tacomas — Tacoma3G.com

Lord Humongous's Tow-coma and glamper build

JerryTaco2.0

T3G Level: Onyx
T3G Supporter
First Name
Jerry
T3G #
Got camp setup for the week. Expo doesn't start till Friday but we have a sweet place to hang out in the mean time! Also looks like were the only ones at East Pocket right now.
View attachment 12750
We overlanded so hard we bent our overland stabilizer. Luckily I had an overland sledge hammer to beat it back.
View attachment 12751
View made it worth it!
View attachment 12755
View attachment 12749
If Gluten free IPA and pillow top mattresses aren't overlanding then fuck you!
View attachment 12752
Your overlanding game is strong! But if your pants dont unzip into shorts then you're doing it wrong

Lord Humongous

T3G Level: Platinum
T3G Supporter
First Name
Jimmy
T3G #
lol, well played...

DUDE! This high clearance kit is legit AF!! Super beefy and I think it is going to look the tits!! Will know tonight!
I cant wait to see it! I was going to order but its still not listed on their site. If it's not any trouble could you take a picture of where the high clearance parts mount during your install? I believe you will have weld nuts for mounting and I will have to drill holes. Just curious if I will be able to get a drill in there or if I'm going to have to take the bumper off to drill.

JerryTaco2.0

T3G Supporter
First Name
Jerry
T3G #
I cant wait to see it! I was going to order but its still not listed on their site. If it's not any trouble could you take a picture of where the high clearance parts mount during your install? I believe you will have weld nuts for mounting and I will have to drill holes. Just curious if I will be able to get a drill in there or if I'm going to have to take the bumper off to drill.
well, if it is anything like the one for the T4R, you can drill with it on the truck, that's what I did on my buddies. That said, I will absolutely let you know. The Tacoma high clearance kit is far more substantial than the t4r one, but, as always, if you need help, I am more than happy! We can go get mani/pedi's from your mother in law after........ no homo

Lord Humongous

T3G Supporter
First Name
Jimmy
T3G #
well, if it is anything like the one for the T4R, you can drill with it on the truck, that's what I did on my buddies. That said, I will absolutely let you know. The Tacoma high clearance kit is far more substantial than the t4r one, but, as always, if you need help, I am more than happy! We can go get mani/pedi's from your mother in law after........ no homo
Lol shes always trying to get me to go so she can fix my fucked up hands:LOL:. I'll definitely let you know when I can order one and help with install. I might have to call them soon since their website still hasn't listed it.

JerryTaco2.0

T3G Supporter
First Name
Jerry
T3G #
Probably the better option today. There's an obnoxious amount of wind happening right now.
same here.... Glad I cleaned my fucking pool this morning...... Seems that every time I clean it and my back yard, it just gets windy and blows a bunch of shit back into the pool.

Lord Humongous

T3G Supporter
First Name
Jimmy
T3G #
Lol sorry man that sucks! Right now I'm sitting in the truck hoping this huge pine tree blows over on the trailer. Smashing it will probably be easier than selling lol.