• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Looking for interior mods!

Anyone know any nice interior mods that are actually useful?
I’ve done few interior mods, however the one that has worked out best for me and extremely useful has been upgrading the Floor Liners.

6D98A800-B2D8-4162-BBAE-2EA0666F75C2.jpeg

Anyone know any nice interior mods that are actually useful?

Im absolutely loving my molle panel that replaced the bins behind rear seat. Also love my amazon center console tray super useful. Led lighting in dome and map lights but not vanity its too bright. Tuffskinz is an awesome website.

Replacing your interior lights with LED’s and OCD center console organizer

Im absolutely loving my molle panel that replaced the bins behind rear seat. Also love my amazon center console tray super useful. Led lighting in dome and map lights but not vanity its too bright. Tuffskinz is an awesome website.
Do you have pics and/or a link for the tray?

I like my Clazzio covers. However, I need new ones for the rear sears. Perforated PVC and a German Shepherd aren't a good mix. Her nails tore all kinds of holes in back there. The solid leather is holding up really well.

the pocket thats holding your pen and knife is "backwards". btw nice knife, that same one is part of my EDC.
Ah, good eye. I’ll blame @Paige for that. :oops:

To those interested in this, the top tray in that photo is actually a 2nd gen tray. The 3rd gen tray is bigger and covers the whole top of the box. I purposely got the 2nd gen tray so I can slide it front to back and get underneath it. I recommend doing the same!

I like my Clazzio covers. However, I need new ones for the rear sears. Perforated PVC and a German Shepherd aren't a good mix. Her nails tore all kinds of holes in back there. The solid leather is holding up really well.
My French Bulldog and Pug regularly wreck the inside of my truck but the Clazzios haven’t shown any wear. It’s been about two years. Maybe because your GSD is much heavier.

My French Bulldog and Pug regularly wreck the inside of my truck but the Clazzios haven’t shown any wear. It’s been about two years. Maybe because your GSD is much heavier.
That's why I'm not knocking Clazzio for that. Just something to keep in mind. But they did send me the wrong ones. I ordered the suede inserts and got perforated. Cost the same and the girlfriend point out the'd be easier the keep clean with all the ink and grease we track in from work.

Back