• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

List of companies that offer a Military discount

nickyreno

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Rig of the Month
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2020 Pro DCSB Auto
Magnetic Gray
There’s a lot of vets on here so I wanted to get something going to compile a list of companies that offer a military discount. If you know of one, feel free to chime in. I'll update this list as we go.

Accutune Suspension
Alpharex - 10%
Archive Garage @ARCHIVE - 10%
ARB
Artec Industries
Advanced Autoparts
Aspire Auto Accessories
Autozone
Battleborn Off Road
Battleborn Wheels
Blueline Exedition Outfitters
C4 Fabrication - 10% "military10"
Cabela's / Bass Pro - 5%
Cali Raised LED: Is not a good company.
Clazzio Seat Covers
Empyre Offroad- 10%
Factor 55 - 10%
Home Depot - 10% in store only
Kelty
Lowes - 10% online and in store
Luminox
Method Race Wheels
Midland Radios - 10%
Mobtown Offroad: 10%
Mymedic - 20%
NAPA Auto Parts
Nemo Equipment
Oakley Standard Issue
O’Rileys
Power tank - 10%
Rago Fabrications - 10%
Rough Country - 10%
Rogue Offroad
Runnin 4 Tacos
Screen ProTech @ProTechTacos "SERVICE20"
SDHQ: 5-10%
Southern Style Offroad
Spartan Flask
Spartan Co. Hydrographics
TacomaBeast
Tacotunes
Truck Brigade
TVDVinylDecals: 20% “MILITARY20”
Venture Overland Company: 5%
Victory4x4: 10%
Vivid Racing
Warfab
White Knuckle Offroad - 10%
Xtrusion Overland: 10%
YETI

Last edited:
Upvote 0
There’s a lot of vets on here so I wanted to get something going to compile a list of companies that offer a military discount. If you know of one, feel free to chime in. Ill update this list as we go.

Venture Overland Company: 5%
SDHQ: 5-10%
Runnin 4 Tacos
ARB
TacomaBeast
Blueline Expedition Outfitters
Vivid Racing
Truck Brigade
Kelty
Nemo Equipment
YETI
Oakley Standard Issue
Warfab
Battleborn offroad
Victory4x4: 10%
This is a great thread idea. Not sure how we didn't think of it sooner.

While not directly related, I have bought materials for truck stuff here, so... Home Depot!

Autozone
O’Rileys
Advance Autoparts
Clazzio Seat Covers
Tacotunes

Autozone
O’Rileys
Advance Autoparts
Clazzio Seat Covers
Tacotunes
Clazzio? I wonder if I knew that when I ordered mine a few years ago. They actually have a tear in them now on the d/s seat. Still one of the nicest "mods" on my truck through.

Clazzio? I wonder if I knew that when I ordered mine a few years ago. They actually have a tear in them now on the d/s seat. Still one of the nicest "mods" on my truck through.
Call them and ask and they’ll give it to you so you can replace the d/s. I don’t remember what is was or I’d just tell you.

Call them and ask and they’ll give it to you so you can replace the d/s. I don’t remember what is was or I’d just tell you.
I thought about asking about the tear. But the seat covers have been so useful, ridiculously abused, and conversation starters over the last few years that I don't mind the tear. I can probably try to patch it. If I had a new cover on only that seat you'd really see how abused the other ones look.

Nothing on my truck is "pretty" anymore when you look at it up close.

And I think I might've had the military discount. I do remember that his name was also Tyler.

Accutune suspension told me they do a discount as well when I emailed them before

I have been to a few NAPA stores that also offer discounts for military.

Advanced Auto Parts.
Just be sure to ask when you're cashing out.

How much discount did they give you?
Like 2% lol. I thought it would be at least 5% like a lot of places but I’ll be spending a lot through them so I’ll still save hundreds lol. A discount is better than no discount 🤷🏼‍♂️

Like 2% lol. I thought it would be at least 5% like a lot of places but I’ll be spending a lot through them so I’ll still save hundreds lol. A discount is better than no discount 🤷🏼‍♂️
I thought it was stupid but I came to the same conclusion. Better 2 than none.

I've done this two ways. i have tried online veterans discount and received small percentages off. I recently called custom wheel offset and spoke directly to a salesperson, they took $300 off my cart price. Now I am not saying all companies will do this but the minute I asked if they work with veterans, they jumped quickly and said of course and thanked me for my service. I know, not normal this day in age. After negotiating on products they took percentage of my total order. Hope this helps.

Back