• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Lightbar Recommendations?

I have that rack. I think almost any bar (of that size) can work. Do you have an aesthetic that you prefer? Rectangle? Round KC style lights?

I have that rack. I think almost any bar (of that size) can work. Do you have an aesthetic that you prefer? Rectangle? Round KC style lights?
Honestly whatever would make someone say "Holy shit is that the sun?" kinda bar lol

Honestly whatever would make someone say "Holy shit is that the sun?" kinda bar lol
Depending on your budget, this is probably the one that would have people say that:

1652632833537.png

1652632846360.png

But $2,800 for a light bar is probably a smidge expensive. So ignore this suggestion, lol.

Depending on your budget, this is probably the one that would have people say that:

1652632833537.png

1652632846360.png

But $2,800 for a light bar is probably a smidge expensive. So ignore this suggestion, lol.

Yea uhh that's a little too much for some lights... lol but wow

I'm looking more of a rectangular bar, I have the Caliraised bumper combo bar, it's good but I wish the "spot" beam part was wider

Now I might be stupid I might be overthinking, but the rack on Victory4x4 says 40" cutout when I only find 42" bars, is that okay?

1652632833537.png

1652632846360.png

Looks frigging bad ass

If they gave it to me for free I’d be more than happy to wear it on my truck lol
I 100% would use it too but 2K? Yeaaa a little bit too much for me.. I'm wondering why the rack specifies a 40" cut out but can only find 42" bars...

What I've found so far:

Any suggestions or reviews???

Back