• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Let’s talk sponsors

I am absolutely into this. The real question is, are they willing to give us a chance and put their time in over here? I wouldn't even need to charge them as long as it helps promote our site a bit.

Maybe a trail would be in order. You could contact some companies and explain the new startup and offer them to come onboard for free for a time (what you feel is right) then charge them a low fee after that?

Most people would be I believe, you might need to be the one to reach out to them once a decent userbase has been established.

I know some companies like Rogue Offroad, Rago Fabrication, Cali Raised LED, and Headstrong Offroad have already established vendor discounts on some of the popular Facebook pages such as: Toyota Tacoma 3rd Generation/2016+ and Toyota Tacoma Enthusiast.

Maybe a trail would be in order. You could contact some companies and explain the new startup and offer them to come onboard for free for a time (what you feel is right) then charge them a low fee after that?
That's what I'm thinking. I wonder if this is something I should bring to them during the soft launch, that way they can possibly set up before we open, or if I should wait until they can see that we have a steady flow of traffic?

Mention to them that eventually we would charge them a low fee later.

Maybe after a while when we start charging vendors, all the vendors who hooked up with us early would get a lower fee compared to new vendors.

Mention to them that eventually we would charge them a low fee later.

Maybe after a while when we start charging vendors, all the vendors who hooked up with us early would get a lower fee compared to new vendors.

This is a pretty fair idea as well.

Time will play its part. I foresee this growing A LOT.

Most people would be I believe, you might need to be the one to reach out to them once a decent userbase has been established.

I know some companies like Rogue Offroad, Rago Fabrication, Cali Raised LED, and Headstrong Offroad have already established vendor discounts on some of the popular Facebook pages such as: Toyota Tacoma 3rd Generation/2016+ and Toyota Tacoma Enthusiast.

Rogue offroad FTW.. I love Shawn haha

Back