ARCHIVED Let’s talk sponsors

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
I am absolutely into this. The real question is, are they willing to give us a chance and put their time in over here? I wouldn't even need to charge them as long as it helps promote our site a bit.

Taco_primo

= VI • Diamond
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Brent
Military
Navy
T3G Member
Maybe a trail would be in order. You could contact some companies and explain the new startup and offer them to come onboard for free for a time (what you feel is right) then charge them a low fee after that?

Porter707

= II • Bronze
T3G O.G.
First Name
James
Military
Army
T3G Member
Most people would be I believe, you might need to be the one to reach out to them once a decent userbase has been established.

I know some companies like Rogue Offroad, Rago Fabrication, Cali Raised LED, and Headstrong Offroad have already established vendor discounts on some of the popular Facebook pages such as: Toyota Tacoma 3rd Generation/2016+ and Toyota Tacoma Enthusiast.

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
Maybe a trail would be in order. You could contact some companies and explain the new startup and offer them to come onboard for free for a time (what you feel is right) then charge them a low fee after that?
That's what I'm thinking. I wonder if this is something I should bring to them during the soft launch, that way they can possibly set up before we open, or if I should wait until they can see that we have a steady flow of traffic?

whoistyler

= III • Silver
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
T3G Member

Mention to them that eventually we would charge them a low fee later.

Maybe after a while when we start charging vendors, all the vendors who hooked up with us early would get a lower fee compared to new vendors.

Taco_primo

= VI • Diamond
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Brent
Military
Navy
T3G Member
Mention to them that eventually we would charge them a low fee later.

Maybe after a while when we start charging vendors, all the vendors who hooked up with us early would get a lower fee compared to new vendors.

This is a pretty fair idea as well.

cbarcinas671

= II • Bronze
T3G O.G.
First Name
Craig
T3G Member
Most people would be I believe, you might need to be the one to reach out to them once a decent userbase has been established.

I know some companies like Rogue Offroad, Rago Fabrication, Cali Raised LED, and Headstrong Offroad have already established vendor discounts on some of the popular Facebook pages such as: Toyota Tacoma 3rd Generation/2016+ and Toyota Tacoma Enthusiast.

Rogue offroad FTW.. I love Shawn haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom