• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

LED Grille Lights & Wiring Harnesses | YotaLeds.com

yotaleds

2️⃣ Bronze
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Tacoma3g.com! My name is Laura and I am the owner of YotaLeds.com

We make plug and play wiring harnesses to add LED Grille Lights to our favorite Toyota Vehicles. We are excited to announce our latest product specifically designed for the 3rd Gen Tacoma with the TRD PRO Grille or Pro-style Grille.

The kit includes custom, laser cut, black anodized brackets made to fit flush with the TRD PRO Grille, stainless mounting hardware and your choice of Amber or White LED along with the custom-made wiring harnesses and add-a-fuse for easy install.

With the new product announcement and new year we've decided to start a 10% off sale through 1/2. Use promo code '2019' for the discount

ORDER HERE > https://www.yotaleds.com/product/amber-led-tacoma-wiring-harness-grill/

Tacoma-Raptor-Lights.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-12-27 at 1.51.51 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-12-27 at 1.52.07 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-12-27 at 1.51.51 PM.png

Welcome to the forum! I put you as a vendor account.

Would these work with a SR5 grille?

Back