• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

KBear's 2017 TRD OR 4x4 Build

KBear

3️⃣ Silver
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
What's up everybody! So this build page will probably become super dead around August this year because I will be starting law school and therefore have my head stuck in a book...That being said, I will try to build this up over the next few months (where my budget allows). I have a book in which I keep all the mods I have done and when and cost and time to complete, which will help with this. Also have a list of everything I want, as of now, with timing on those items. Sooo...be patient and hopefully my truck will turn out how I want it to some time in the future!

IMG_0637.JPG

A little update, truck hasn't had any major mods in the last little bit...but I did get new radio knobs and 3D inserts for the glove compartment. Currently waiting on an @C4Fab lo-pro bumper and all the goodies to go with that, as well as an interior overhead rack from @mesojdm.

Patiently waiting for the winter to come in upstate New York....

Here is a pic of my baby as he sits today!
IMG_2581.JPG

Mods:
Interior -
WeatherTech mats (front and rear)
ResQMe emergency rescue tool
TuffSkinz EVA foam inserts
Custom rear seats dog beds
Me-So Customs drivers side and lower switch panel (yet to be installed)
3D printed glove box inserts in inferno
Me-So Customs interior overhead rack

Exterior -
Me-So Customs Ultimate turn signals v3
Plasti-dip OR grille
Single row LED light bar (using @CaliRaisedLED mounts)
@micwillia made TRD Off-Road badges
Blacked-out American flag front license plate
@cboy808 custom bedsides
Partial roof wrap
Blacked-out American flag tailgate inserts
Gator Tri-fold tonneau cover
Me-So Customs Gasshole
OEM bed mat
C4 Fab Lo-Pro Bumper (on order)

Wheels/Tires -
4Runner TRD Pro Wheels
Michelin

Other -
@AJTdesgins key fob
Various stickers on rear window (GoPro; Yeti; Skinny Water Culture; anchor; Swell; Salinity; Clarkson U; Syracuse U; Boston Whaler)

Last edited:
he's pretty. iSpy MedoJDM smoked out turn signals right?

welcome. Kbear!

8BDAE531-64AA-400F-9BFC-8B0A267D8E62.jpeg

Came home from a trip to my Chemical Guys surprise box...definitely exited to use these products!! And after a weekend at the farm the truck definitely needs a good, high quality bath!
Hell yeah!

Attachments

• 2068DBD6-22E7-4B39-9C5A-1E6745F3A729.jpeg
    2068DBD6-22E7-4B39-9C5A-1E6745F3A729.jpeg
    298.1 KB · Views: 93
Mine needs it bad. I've been on two trails this month and went right back to work. I'm a bad owner...

What's up everybody! So this build page will probably become super dead around August this year because I will be starting law school and therefore have my head stuck in a book...That being said, I will try to build this up over the next few months (where my budget allows). I have a book in which I keep all the mods I have done and when and cost and time to complete, which will help with this. Also have a list of everything I want, as of now, with timing on those items. Sooo...be patient and hopefully my truck will turn out how I want it to some time in the future!

Here is a pic of my baby as he sits today (yes, it's a he)!

I wrapped the front of my roof because I was tired of getting dings up there on my commute every day, plan on removing it and doing a full roof wrap within the next month or two.
IMG_0637.JPG

Mine is a he too! Nothing wrong with having a work horse! :eek:)

How did you like the Chemical Guys stuff? Or had you already used it before this?

Made an addition to the build today!! Got the TRD pro wheels put on and got new shoes too! Jump by my Instagram page if you want to catch the whole story.

339DCEEE-C89B-4516-AD92-E375BC7CB2E7.jpeg
742C8ACB-4A3E-4ADE-81EE-82F47FB2659E.jpeg
BA8D2377-4E77-4F2A-A8F6-2F026B028C37.jpeg

New radio knobs! Should be pretty easy to grab even while wearing gloves.

IMG_2643.JPG

Meso-Customs overhead rack got installed yesterday! Super easy way to add more storage and not take up any more room from the pups!

Finally able to pick up and OEM tonneau cover...install still in progress as my threads were rusted a good bit. Two more screws to go and install will be complete!!

IMG_2826.JPG

Although not a truck pic...good to get some snow up here finally. Now to just take the truck out for some fun instead of the jeep.

Also if you enjoy Harry Potter, the new Fantastic Beasts is fantastic. :ROFLMAO:

Back