• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Jamie’s 2016 TRD Off Road 4x4 Build

Solid job on building what ur going use it for. (y)

Thank you, I try to only do things to the truck that I will actually use. My last truck was way overbuilt for what I used it for.

Last edited:
Went ahead and did something stupid and bought a daily haha
4904AFD8-0E51-42E6-99AE-887F88F11D4C.jpeg

Truck is finally getting a little of a rest after 51k in under 2 years.
F5DAEC1E-4AF3-42D9-8B58-C19C32C51740.jpeg

Sweet build! Nice daily too, it looks super clean.

So what's the mod list for the G37 so far?
devil.gif

Had the g35 re-tinted, also did some wear and tear items: new hood struts, new reverse/license plate LED bulbs, and new wiper blades.
B37ECF76-F75F-4C42-8548-74ED9097FEAB.jpeg

Haven’t really done a thing to the truck as I’m saving up for secondaries.

Had the g35 re-tinted, also did some wear and tear items: new hood struts, new reverse/license plate LED bulbs, and new wiper blades.
B37ECF76-F75F-4C42-8548-74ED9097FEAB.jpeg

Haven’t really done a thing to the truck as I’m saving up for secondaries.
Those wheels are growing on me. The polished lip isn't too bad since there's so many other chrome accents on the rest of the car.

Those wheels are growing on me. The polished lip isn't too bad since there's so many other chrome accents on the rest of the car.

I don’t mind the lip it’s the actual wheel backspacing that bothers me.

Back