• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

inner fender wells

pd100x

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Does anybody makes aluminum inner fender wells.? I have a Jeep jk and Smitybilt makes a super cool aluminum inner fender wells but I cant find for a Tacoma

Toyota Tacoma Inner Fender Replacements (https://jdfabrication.com/collections/gen-3-tacoma-16-6-lug/products/tacoma-inner-fender-replacements)

This is about the only option I’ve seen. It’s not a simple job but it gives you a bunch more clearance
Sweet but...
1672787060866.png

I was looking for an affordable solution. Bought a big roll of HDPE stuff and just never got around to it.

Do you just like the material and convenient of precuts? Is it the flashiness?
I did come across this one just now.

Sweet but...
1672787060866.png

I was looking for an affordable solution. Bought a big roll of HDPE stuff and just never got around to it.

Do you just like the material and convenient of precuts? Is it the flashiness?
I did come across this one just now.
Hey I’m just putting it out there 🤷🏼‍♂️ lol. JDfab makes some quality stuff from what I hear so I’m sure it’s worth the money to some. But I know a complete inner fender swap isn’t in everyone’s budget or honestly necessary for 98% of the Tacoma folks. There is a guy local to me though who is in the process of installing those inner fenders. When he’s done and if I get permission, maybe I’ll post it in here

That new option from C4 looks enticing. I know I’m in the market for clearancing my inner fenders as well since I rub every day just pulling into work lol 🙃.

A lot of work goes into those fenders. I need to do the inner fenders and core support on my truck. The photos are not my truck by a buddy of mine.
C1614376-8E59-472D-A489-DCB78F4F5B20.jpeg
C6BEB40F-CC75-4B4D-9D9B-AC4CF10E94D1.jpeg

Hey I’m just putting it out there 🤷🏼‍♂️ lol. JDfab makes some quality stuff from what I hear so I’m sure it’s worth the money to some. But I know a complete inner fender swap isn’t in everyone’s budget or honestly necessary for 98% of the Tacoma folks. There is a guy local to me though who is in the process of installing those inner fenders. When he’s done and if I get permission, maybe I’ll post it in here

That new option from C4 looks enticing. I know I’m in the market for clearancing my inner fenders as well since I rub every day just pulling into work lol 🙃.
I'm sure they're nice.

I have been looking at this as an option. Not super expensive, but not cheap at just under $300 for the front pair. All I really want is to cover my fogs and limit the amount of crud getting into my stock intake once I install SSO Stage II. I don't need super high clearance with just 285's, but I am not very crafty so something pre cut and bolt/clip on would be more my speed.

Back