• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Icon coilovers with 700 lbs springs pn 58635

TacomaMTB

4️⃣ Gold
Reaction score
2016 Sport DCLB Auto
Magnetic Gray
Does anybody has any comments using this coilovers with the 700 rate springs? I add a front bumper and winch and the truck sag about 1.5 inches, trying to level the front with the rear after I add leaf springs Old man EMU.

Last edited:
Does anybody has any comments using this coilovers with the 700 rate springs? I add a front bumper and winch and the truck sag about 1.5 inches, trying to level it with the new leaf springs Old man EMU.
Get the coils new leafs wont do anything for you in regards to the front

I have the Pro comp black edition and and they don't have a stiffer spring, and also I ask Fox about springs for 700 rate but all they have is 600 lbs rate, I am looking in the Icon extended travel 58635 with the springs for 700 lbs , I know the leaf springs has nothing to do with the front, but it lift the truck in the back 2"

I have the Pro comp black edition and and they don't have a stiffer spring, and also I ask Fox about springs for 700 rate but all they have is 600 lbs rate, I am looking in the Icon extended travel 58635 with the springs for 700 lbs , I know the leaf springs has nothing to do with the front, but it lift the truck in the back 2"
What leads did you add
Standard or HD
How much back weight do you have

Back