• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

I guess I’ll introduce myself (nothing else to do tonight)

Tittle-423

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2021 SR5 DCSB Auto
Midnight Black
I’m James. From Tennessee. Supposed to be an adult by now. Can’t seem to figure it out. I am married to an incredibly beautiful wife and she hasn’t figured out she could do better (yet) lol.
I’ve had all types of vehicles from Hondas, to Chevrolets, and now to my favorite- 2021 Toyota Tacoma.
I don’t know why it has taken me so long to try a Toyota. Amazing fun!! I have plans for my truck- other than paying it off. Once I figure out what mods I like and what brands are great- I will update.
So far everyone on this forum is Dow to Earth and badass. Another perk to being a Tacoma owner- great people.

Oh we have a toy poodle also. You will see her in my posts a lot. Sorry- shes just awesome 😎
917C84AE-77F3-4800-8462-9B6D87DD8A81.jpeg

BC95EFFD-184C-4A58-8734-58CA445ACDDC.jpeg

Last edited:
Welcome aboard the taco train! I, too, am a new Tacoma owner and can't believe I waited this long to own one!

Keep us posted on the mods - I'm always looking that "last mod". lol

Welcome! I’m looking to add some tint to mine as well. For me it’s a matter of finding some place where it won’t bubble up and look idiotic.

Welcome! I’m looking to add some tint to mine as well. For me it’s a matter of finding some place where it won’t bubble up and look idiotic.
Dont blame you on the bubbles. The guy I use guarantees his for the life of the vehicle.

Back