• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Archived How you can help spread the word about Tacoma3G.com

This thread is now an archive that does not accept new posts. If you wish to add to this discussion, you should create a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
Volunteer T3G Editor
Reaction score
Website
tacoma3g.com
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
Yo! First, thanks for the support and for being a member here. Our community will be better with numbers, so getting the word out about us is paramount. There are different ways you can help me do this, and a few ways not to.

Helpful would be
  • Posting on your own Instagram about us
  • Telling your friends that also have 3rd gens
  • Posting in Facebook groups after you have permission from the administrators
  • Using our stickers on your trucks or wherever you can
  • Seeing 3rd gens out in town and letting the driver know what's up

But try not to
  • Spam other websites or forums about us
  • Put those stickers where they shouldn't be put
  • Spam Facebook pages without permission
  • Spray paint Tacoma3G.com on 3rd gens you see out in town
Thank you! And if you did have people join because of you, shoot me a message so I know you're putting in that extra effort and can get you back in the future.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back