• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

HOW TO: TOTAL CHAOS UCA & Coil Over Install - *VIDEO*

TOTAL CHAOS

chaosfab.com
Authorized Vendor
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Last edited:
My driver side UCA bolt was a fucking bitch to get out. Only thing that didn’t go smoothly during my lift install.

My driver side UCA bolt was a fucking bitch to get out. Only thing that didn’t go smoothly during my lift install.

That bolt does like to test your patience. Hopefully this video makes it a little easier for those installing lifts and UCAs

TOTAL CHAOS
WWW.CHAOSFAB.COM

Great write up and video, stickied for ease of access

*** IMPORTANT ***

Please watch this video before greasing your TOTAL CHAOS UCA's. DO NOT pump grease into the UCA without loosening the thru-bolt. Failure to do so will result in bushing damage and require bushing replacement.

We know this isn't a Toyota but what do you think?!

New Ranger parts coming SOON!

TOTAL CHAOS
WWW.CHAOSFAB.COM

Attachments

• Jan.jpg
    Jan.jpg
    732.5 KB · Views: 132
  • Jan2.jpg
    Jan2.jpg
    679.7 KB · Views: 123
Back