• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

How do you make your money?(job)

Professional hunting guide in Alaska and sell guns in Ohio.
IMG_20180810_225139_477.jpg
Dude, will be looking you up soon. Where, what do you hunt, and when? Have a link to your work?

Dude, will be looking you up soon. Where, what do you hunt, and when? Have a link to your work?
I guide for Dall Sheep, moose, caribou, Brown Bear and Black Bear. Primarily in the Alaska Range and on the peninsula. Sheep numbers have been dropping so I'm probably going to take a break from sheep for a season or two. You can view my work on YouTube and Instagram.
I guided a couple Britts for 15 days. Killed 7 animals in 12 days for their YouTube channel. Had a blast and became good friends. Heres a link to one episode.

Original link: https://youtu.be/gRRSfdtf0Ns

You can go to Team Wild TV on YouTube and watch their Alaska Hunting series. Theres also a separate series of theirs I show in for a few episodes called Alaska Self Guided. Theres pictures on my Instagram @markiemcg

Shoot me a DM and let's hunt!!

8 years Army Infantry. After getting out and doing nothing for a few years decided to go to technical school and now work as a lead diesel mechanic out of the St Louis terminal for the number two LTL freight company.
Great job. Work with man babies. (Super frustrating)
I’m 100% service connected and trying to figure out a way to work just part time at home to spend more time with the family!

Last edited:
Back