• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Hi all!

tacostand1970

2️⃣ Bronze
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2016 TRD OR DCSB Manual
Quicksand
Happy owner of a 2 year old Tacoma, new to the site (yeah it looks pretty nice here!) but not to the brand. Came from a 2011 Tundra (yes I miss that engine) and two gen 1's prior to that (1997 and 2001).

The truck is a mostly stock Off Road MT with BFG's, 4Runner wheels, topper and a JL Audio system. No further plans but you never know. I'd upgrade the suspension if I spent more time in the dirt but stock seems to be a reasonable compromise for a daily driver.

Picture attached is from the first trip to Wyoming - fully kitted-out - a month after taking delivery. She has over 42k now.

Attachments

• IMG_0960.JPG
    IMG_0960.JPG
    715.5 KB · Views: 68
Sick looking quicksand rig. Welcome to the forum dude! You’re also our 1,000th member! Send me a message with your address so I can send you a few T3G stickers!

Welcome aboard.

Back