• 3rd & 4th Generation Toyota Tacomas | Tacoma3G

🌮 Tacoma3G.com is an online resource and community for 2016-2024 Toyota Tacoma owners.

👤 Registration is completely free and only takes a few seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig on the forum!

♥️ Beginner friendly. Tight-knit. No ads. The raddest.

• New Year, New Tacoma3G.com Website! 🤙

Guest, welcome to 203G! Wait, no—2023? No…. Tacoma3G 2.0! The website appears visually different as part of an ongoing redesign. Read more about it, here. Alternatively, you can switch back to any of the now-classic designs, here.

🚧 Please report website oil leaks, your suggestions, and preview upcoming changes, here.

Hi all!

tacostand1970

2️⃣ Bronze
Tacoma3G Supporter
Local time
12:59 PM
Reaction score
Happy owner of a 2 year old Tacoma, new to the site (yeah it looks pretty nice here!) but not to the brand. Came from a 2011 Tundra (yes I miss that engine) and two gen 1's prior to that (1997 and 2001).

The truck is a mostly stock Off Road MT with BFG's, 4Runner wheels, topper and a JL Audio system. No further plans but you never know. I'd upgrade the suspension if I spent more time in the dirt but stock seems to be a reasonable compromise for a daily driver.

Picture attached is from the first trip to Wyoming - fully kitted-out - a month after taking delivery. She has over 42k now.

Attachments

• IMG_0960.JPG
    IMG_0960.JPG
    715.5 KB · Views: 28

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
Local time
1:59 PM
Reaction score
Sick looking quicksand rig. Welcome to the forum dude! You’re also our 1,000th member! Send me a message with your address so I can send you a few T3G stickers!