• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Hello From ExE

ExpeditionEssentials

expeditionessentials.com
Authorized Vendor
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Hey guys

Jeff from ExE here: just wanted to take the opportunity to say hello and say thanks for the welcome.

Exepediton Essentials is a small family owned company: when I say small I mean it’s just me and my wife Melissa.

Most it not all of our products are designed to be highly functional and purpose built. That Purpose being to increase convenience, functionality and often times to save or create space. We don’t imitate, we innovate and always approach new product design by thinking outside the box.

With over 25 years in the Aviation sector, and more time than that running the backroads, deserts and mountain trails.

Our products are aviation influenced and backcountry driven. Born on the trail and created by necessity.

If any of you ever have a question about any of our products.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Jeff Sikes
Jeff@expeditionessentials.com
206-504-9949
www.expeditionessentials.com

I have to agree not only because they are local to me but there the only ones who had a ARB dust cover at the NWOL Rally this past June! On top of that great people and products!

Back