• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Hello from 802coma

802coma

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals! From Vermont and have a 17’ white TRDOR dcsb manual trans. Have done some things to it want to do more but looking to purchase a house in the near future (with a garage). Glad to be apart of a group of like minded people hear!

Things I’ve done so far....
-255/85 Cooper ST Maxx
-Pelfrybilt sliders
-Softopper
-Pro grille
-BR Overland Taco addict (Xmas gift)

Things I’m adding for next summer...
-KB voodoo mid height bed rack
-RTT of some sort
-Wrap for pinstriping protection
-various gear and storage items to organize the bed.

I’ll start up a build thread to track the progress of this truck. I also have a 99 tacoma that is sas’d with full width axles, full hydro steering and a full cage.

Cheers!! I’ll drop a pic I guess....oh and my co-pilot

116A01AC-6297-47F7-A904-AF41D8530F7A.jpeg
7FD27150-E029-49A8-A680-0CCC8F9E95C1.jpeg

Welcome! If you're looking to keep your soft topper and still want the rack, give our site a look. We make an awesome rack that fits around the soft topper. Let me know if there's anything I can help you with!

Welcome to the forum. I love that second photo you posted. Really pushing that ground clearance. You see a lot of 3rd gens in Vermont?

Back