Hello from 802coma

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

802coma

= II • Bronze
First Name
Benjamin
T3G Member
#1,698
Hey guys and gals! From Vermont and have a 17’ white TRDOR dcsb manual trans. Have done some things to it want to do more but looking to purchase a house in the near future (with a garage). Glad to be apart of a group of like minded people hear!

Things I’ve done so far....
-255/85 Cooper ST Maxx
-Pelfrybilt sliders
-Softopper
-Pro grille
-BR Overland Taco addict (Xmas gift)

Things I’m adding for next summer...
-KB voodoo mid height bed rack
-RTT of some sort
-Wrap for pinstriping protection
-various gear and storage items to organize the bed.

I’ll start up a build thread to track the progress of this truck. I also have a 99 tacoma that is sas’d with full width axles, full hydro steering and a full cage.

Cheers!! I’ll drop a pic I guess....oh and my co-pilot

116A01AC-6297-47F7-A904-AF41D8530F7A.jpeg
7FD27150-E029-49A8-A680-0CCC8F9E95C1.jpeg

Datin Metal Fab

datinfab.com
Authorized Vendor
First Name
Ed
T3G Member
Welcome! If you're looking to keep your soft topper and still want the rack, give our site a look. We make an awesome rack that fits around the soft topper. Let me know if there's anything I can help you with!

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
Welcome to the forum. I love that second photo you posted. Really pushing that ground clearance. You see a lot of 3rd gens in Vermont?

Top Bottom