• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Have you seen one of these? Special Forces Vehicle with IR & White Light, FOX suspension + KM2's

Baja Designs

bajadesigns.com
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bajadesigns.com
(Photos: Ozzy_Wuz_Here post)

42524156444_59f07b178a_b.jpg

42524156284_7c75eb3cb3_b.jpg

42338541075_6e3f709c1a_b.jpg

Not something you'll see every day. Special Forces Vehicle rocking Baja Designs IR & White Lighting, FOX Suspension, and some BFGoodrich KM2's.

Ever seen one before?

-Bailey, Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

Thats crazy!! Wish i could own one of these things.

That's a Polaris DAGOR, they are turbodiesel buggies that can be deployed from helicopters and have almost 500 miles range. Everyone wants one but at $150k only the .gov can afford them haha.

Last edited:
Folks in Dubai probably have a few

That's a Polaris DAGOR, they are turbodiesel buggies that can be deployed from helicopters and have almost 500 miles range. Everyone wants one but at $150k only the .gov can afford them haha.

Back