• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Performance Goodies

Huck89

4️⃣ Gold
Reaction score
2019 TRD OR DCSB Manual
Magnetic Gray
Over the past few weeks I have been fortunate enough to add some goodies to the Taco and I must say I’m loving the way she’s running. I was tossing up the idea of doing an LS swap (Which I still plan to do but far into the future now). It’s hard to justify pulling out such a reliable engine so “young” (Only 23,000 miles). Goodies include:

URD Spec - U Exhaust
URD Power Extractor Pipes
URD Short Throw Shift
URD Oil Catch Can
Injen Intake
CSF Performance Radiator
RIPP Coil Packs

Also, below is a website that has turn key LS crate motors with tranny packages that I plan to look more into when the time comes to pull the trigger on the swap. Link sends you directly to trans & engine package section.

Back