• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

GMarquez - '17 TRD Pro Super White Build

gmarquez

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

It's GMarquez here and I know I'm probably going to get some hate for bastardizing my 2017 TRD Pro..... but IDGAF, I'm a grown-up and I do what I want. IG @grome.mrqz.

Haven't really done much to my Taco. Hell, I haven't even named her yet.

Here is the current list of what I have done followed by a list of what I have planned. Please feel free to opine and leave some helpful and/or critical criticisms.
- aFe Momentum GT Pro 5R Cold Air Intake System
- aFe Momentum GT Intake System Dynamic Air Scoop
- Pedal Commander
- SCS Ray10 17" Brushed Copper
- 275/70-17 BFG KO2
- BAK Revolver X2 Rolling Tonneau Cover
- Weathertech Floor Mats and Wind Deflectors
- Hondo Garage Ram phone mount
- BedRug Bedliner

On order
- Prinsu Roof Rack (est ship 14 June)
- Picking up used King Shocks 2.5 ext res front and rear on 31 May along w/Icon UCA and Icon Add-a-leaf. Swapping out OE TRD tuned Fox shocks

Future
- SSO Slimline Hybrid bumper w/Smittybilt X20 winch and 30" Rigid Industries LED light bar
- C4Fab Sliders
- Magnuson SC (if they ever come out)

Maybe?
- A bed rack from KB Voodoo swapped with BAK Revolver X2 Rolling Tonneau Cover
- A RTT from either CVT or Tepui
- Some armor for the rear
beach taco.jpg

Why would we give you shit for that truck. Looks sick. It’s bad luck to not have a name though.
Welcome. Those scs look fantastic. Where are you located?

Welcome to T3G @gmarquez, Truck looks sweet! Looking forward to seeing the build progress. I think the next thing on your list should a name though...

Welcome aboard. Nice build.

Back