• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Fitting Drivers window. Any hints/tips?

uk_tacoma

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2017 Pro DCSB Manual
Cement
I'm gonna try and fit myself so any info would be really helpful.
- like whether to insert the glass from the top or bottom...

Stuff like that.

Cheers.

I'm gonna try and fit myself so any info would be really helpful.
- like whether to insert the glass from the top or bottom...

Stuff like that.

Cheers.
I’ve personally never done it on a Taco, but I found this video:

Original link: https://youtu.be/l294Pie2mLY

I would also take the door panel off and have a good look at it, then come up with a plan on my own (if you don’t just follow the video).

Upvote 0
Do you have the service manual PDF file? You may be able to find some info in there.

Actually, @Tyler is there anyway we can hostit on the site as a resource? I can't link/attach it directly in here.

Upvote 0
I don't. If you can post it somewhere I'll have a look, but that video pretty much covers it.

Upvote 0
Maybe this will help...

Screenshot_20200201-104327.png

Screenshot_20200201-104527.png

Upvote 0
I don't. If you can post it somewhere I'll have a look, but that video pretty much covers it.

For what you're doing you really should have it. I'm sure it'll come in handy. I'll see about getting it on the site or hosted somewhere.

In the meantime, send me a message with an email you want me to send it to and I'll send it over.

Upvote 0
Do you have the service manual PDF file? You may be able to find some info in there.

Actually, @Tyler is there anyway we can hostit on the site as a resource? I can't link/attach it directly in here.
Does it tell you it’s too large?

Upvote 0
It just fails and puts a strike line through the upload.

Upvote 0
Back