• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Archived First iteration of T3G stickers are coming - need your feedback

This thread is now an archive that does not accept new posts. If you wish to add to this discussion, you should create a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
Volunteer T3G Editor
Reaction score
Website
tacoma3g.com
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
Stickers, patches, shirts, coins, etc. have been highly requested since the launch of the site. It's been a slow process for me because I suck at graphic design and didn't know who made quality stickers. Anyway, I'm finally going to order a ton of them today, but I'd like to know which version you guys prefer.

Version 1:
sticker2.png

Version 2:
sticker3.png

Version 3:
sticker1.png

I've also considered having the borders in different colors to match whatever truck color you have, but it ended up not looking that great. I could also add "3rd Generation Toyota Tacomas" at the bottom, but I think it looks cleaner without.

This is just the first batch of stickers and future designs can be completely different from these. As @Tacoma.prod mentioned in his thread, we could even have a design contest in the future.

Very excited about this! I too think it looks cleaner as is. I prefer the red border, but would rock any of these on the Taco.

@Tyler -- Another slick clean option would be just to do "T3G" in a square or circle. Provides a little ambiguity and curiosity. Only people in the community would understand/know what T3G meant. Just a thought.

SF/ PROD

@Tyler -- Another slick clean option would be just to do "T3G" in a square or circle. Provides a little ambiguity and curiosity. Only people in the community would understand/know what T3G meant. Just a thought.

SF/ PROD
sticker4.png

sticker5.png

The only thing with that, is t3g.com is nothing. So it will essentially get no one to the site, lol.

The only thing with that, is t3g.com is nothing. So it will essentially get no one to the site, lol.

Very good point. Maybe just stick with the original decal for now "Tacoma3G.com" until the community has turned into a metropolis! Hahaha.

I think I figured out how to get all of them within the same bulk order. Also, the T3G version would be good for patches...

I would really like to see die-cut vinyl Tacoma3G.com stickers in a variety of colors in the future! I plan on buying a couple of these stickers anyways, but I'm not really a bumper sticker on the truck kind of guy. I like the cleanliness of die cut vinyl with no background for the truck, personally.

Just a suggestion!

I would really like to see die-cut vinyl Tacoma3G.com stickers in a variety of colors in the future! I plan on buying a couple of these stickers anyways, but I'm not really a bumper sticker on the truck kind of guy. I like the cleanliness of die cut vinyl with no background for the truck, personally.

Just a suggestion!
Noted!

Can I make a visual suggestion? Clean up the kerning (spacing between characters) a little if you havent placed the order.

Can I make a visual suggestion? Clean up the kerning (spacing between characters) a little if you havent placed the order.
You’re too stupid to make a suggestion like that.

You mean make the letters a little closer?

You’re too stupid to make a suggestion like that.

You mean make the letters a little closer?
Essentially something along these lines. Ideally even maybe moving the last A over to the left a bit more. Buys you more horizontal space that lets you increase the cap height vertically as well

sticker2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back