• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Firearms/EDC

I like the Glocks, I have 3, also have 3 Sigs love them.
Fav is the MK 25 awesome accuracy.
1661888180096.png

I may have a problem...

I had the Shield, did stuff to it. But it was very narrow. P938, but that was small. G43 and did stuff to that. I was happy.
Then the P365 came out and I haven't gotten around to it. Even if I got it through a LE dealer, it would still end up being a $1500 pistol.

If you want to get into big boy blades, shoot me a message. But be warned, it could ruin your life.
Hey brotha, what is that wall mounted system your running? That looks clean AF!

Added an AP5 and XC to the collection.
These MKE AP5's dropped to $900. Sigh.

Form came back to SBR the AP5. Has a BT Folding Stock now and new trigger frame. XC frame also swapped to a GEN1 with Dragonscale Stipple and X-Line Trigger. Also got the new GEN1 magazine well after modifying the original.

c2cadf39c6378216eee6965b48b0f3ebc9704431.jpg

PXL_20220604_155232220.NIGHT.jpg

Last edited:
I have always owned a Sig. This P230 is about 20 years old.
My wife bought a new P365XL last year and I really liked it so bought myself one in December minus the fancy site.
Had to get the Peanut Butter version if I didn't want to wait. I have put about 1k rounds through and love it.
Easy to handle, easy to clean, light and accurate.

1673754855014.png
1673754913519.png

1673755052209.png

Have you guys seem these?

I'd snag a 365 if I could get my hands on a Omega frame.

Now the issue is what to do with damn pistol braces...

Have you guys seem these?

I'd snag a 365 if I could get my hands on a Omega frame.

Now the issue is what to do with damn pistol braces...
Hold on to em. Between trying to violate the federal registry laws and shitting on the disabled community, i highly doubt this ruling will be long lived. Really hoping the supreme court decides to gut the alphabet boys by repealing the nfa in total.

Damn, now I'm Peanut butter and jealous!

I added a Walther P22 to the line up on black friday. Wife doesn't enjoy shooting like I do, but she likes shooting .22. I'll grab a pic in a second.
0D449080-2D98-4E0E-B662-6AF3DF093883.jpeg

Paid significantly less than sticker. I thought there might be more mods for these but I was wrong. Went out wheelin the other day and took it with me. Shot about 2 mags worth. First shot had a jam, then ran the rest flawlessly.

i was sitting in my truck earlier today messing around on my favorite telegram group and one of the guys said "ya'll packing an extra mag for the global day of jihad?"

i sent them this
20231013_104401_HDR.jpg

Back