• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Finally got the new rims and tires!!

Camrod67

3️⃣ Silver
Reaction score
Ok, I'm about a month into this truck. Just got the new wheels and tires on. Love it!
Now waiting for the roof rack. Then I need some lights.

PXL_20210503_235437793.jpg
PXL_20210503_235506157.jpg

And looking at these pictures makes me realize I need some tint on those front windows.

Tint was the first thing I did to mine. See if they have the clear UV blocking film for the windshield. That stuff is amazing made such a huge difference in temperature and comfort

Looks great. Did you stick to the standard OEM tire size? Any lift?

Looks awesome! I have the same wheels and am hard pressed to get rid of them.. Almost just want to pop some big tires on with some spacers for some poke and run 'em. But then I also have eyes on some sweet Fuel wheels... decisions, decisions.

Looks great. Did you stick to the standard OEM tire size? Any lift?
They are 265/70 R17, I think that's the stock size but the said these tires actual measure a 1" larger than stock. No lift. There's a small amount of rubbing on the stock mud flaps in one spot . I'm going to take them off and see if it still rubs without them on.

Attachments

• PXL_20210505_223404835.jpg
    PXL_20210505_223404835.jpg
    317.1 KB · Views: 64
Back