• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Finally doing an intro

dsrtrcr

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Quicksand
I've been around since July 2018. I went on a Cleghorn run with the Tacoma 3G group back then. Mods are OME suspension upgrade, small lift, after blowing out two stock rear Bilstein shock. Thankfully they were warranty items. Duro bump stops in front. Cooper Discoverer ST Maxx in stock size. Custom front bumper with Ebay LEDs. Body armor rear bumper. Custom sliders. RCI full skids. KC Hilites Apollo halogens on ditch light brackets. Yellow fog light bulbs in stock location. Mountain Hatch
20C32653-B609-4E00-BA80-A7DDB4F63912.jpeg
tailgate insert in Quicksand color. Meso customs rear LED bulbs with amber turn signals. This forum is great. No drama just info. Thanks to Tyler and all the staff here.

Awesome to see you finally posting!! That Cleghorn trail run was a while ago!! Your truck is looking awesome. You definitely picked the best color 😁👍

Well it's about time:LOL:
I am also thinking about RCI full skids.
Which suspension did you go with?

Nice job on your truck
The lift is Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Sport. It gave me about 2 inches. The springs are stiffer but not bad. It is a truck afterall.

Back