• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

fifteen52 Wheels Sale!

Battle Born Offroad

battlebornoffroad.net
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.battlebornoffroad.net

fifteen52 Wheel Sale!

fifteen52 is better defined by their concept rather than any specific line of products or services. Simply stated, their number one goal is to offer their customers whatever wheels and styling enhancements they desire in order to make them feel they own truly unique automobiles. They're car guys first and foremost, and they hope their passion for all things automotive translates into everything we do.

We have tons of fifteen52 wheels ready to ship out today with a great discount! Find wheels here!

Discount: Use coupon code "T4R" on our site to save!
Shipping: Free to the continental US. If outside, pm for quote
Dates: 1/31-2/10

Turbomac HD

Turbomac HD Classic

Need help locating a part? Click here to PM us - lets talk fifteen52 Wheels!

BATTLE BORN OFFROAD
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | EMAIL

o_Oo_Oo_O ughh muh gerd I luv doze weeeeeeelzz!!!!

Seriously though, love the 1552 wheel designs. So freaking dope.

Remembering back to their days of Project X, yeah I'm always excited to see what they do.

Back