• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Fend-X wheel liners

Catfish

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Silver Sky

Update people. Driver side is in. Took me 3 hours with the help of a friend, plus I power washed everything before going to town on the fender well..​
So my take take on this is that since I have Remote Reservoirs you’re gonna need to cut the front portion that sticks out... well I cut it out because it wasn’t going to fit behind my Reservoir. It was such a PAIN in the ASS to do it myself.. I had a friend help mock it up everytime because we had to ensure the holes were in the right place prior to drilling. On the front portion, I had to cut a HUGE slit to have it fit in between the BODY mount because that’s as far it will be covering down on mine anyway. I will be converting to a T3 CBI front bumper in the future so that little gap you see on the bottom isn’t gonna be such of a big deal.. also on the inner portion of the fender liner where it anchors to the little mount, well.. I had to trim about a 1/4 of an inch to be able to have it line up just right with my outside fender and keep it all snug with my bumper.. over all, I wish it came with pre drilled holes so it would’ve been an easier install. This product is EXTREMELY functional and I will be putting the passenger side on another day.​
Keep your old fender liners and place it the fend-x liner on the bottom, then place your old fender liner on top so you can have a template for where to drill your pilot holes. Keep a square file too, because you’re gonna have to square the holes out in order to line up with the fender. I put about 6 of the plastic fasteners and screws in from the kit that I purchased with the fendx. I’m planning on doing the same thing to the passenger side as well. I hope this helps a bit. Definitely gonna go 35’s now for sure.​
...these things are fucking awesome.​
if you want to order a set, hit up Geartechcustoms.com​
Let me know if you guys have any further questions.​

fend x 1.jpg
Fend x 2.jpg
fend x 3.jpg
fend x 4.jpg
fend x 5.jpg
fend x 6.jpg
fend x 7.jpg
fend x 8.jpg
fend x 9.jpg