• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Do you have raised 3D TACOMA tailgate inserts?

rrentrop

3️⃣ Silver
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
We now have vinyl inlays to add a bit of complementary color to your raised TACOMA tailgate black or chrome letters. Made from ultra-thin premium cast vinyl film, these are applied to the face of the raised letters and leave about 1mm of the base color showing around the edges. These will last up to 10 years or more and provide a painted on look to your raised letters.

We include a lifetime warranty on all of our cast vinyl decal sets against peeling, cracking, and shrinking for as long as you own your Tacoma.

These inlays are available today in our online store at TVDVinyldecals.com for $21.99 plus shipping, and don't forgot about our 10% discount for all Tacoma3G members. Just enter TACOMA3G10 at checkout!
Blue Inlays.jpg
Listing2.jpg

Last edited:
That's pretty bad ass, especially for guys who bought trucks with those dealer-installed chrome inserts. Nice work!

Back