• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Direct shipping option from Salex Organizers due to delayed Amazon fulfillment times

salex

4️⃣ Gold
Authorized Vendor
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.salexorganizers.com
2021 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Magnetic Gray
Hello Tacoma 3G!

Things are anything but normal these days. I am sure we all have our own stories and situations on the impact of COVID 19. Hopefully you are all safely managing as best you can.

Amazon is our primary method of taking orders and fulfilling customer orders due to the speed and efficiency we have all come to expect. Things have changed! Due to the pandemic, Amazon is prioritizing household essentials when fulfilling orders. As a result expected delivery dates are now a month instead of a day on Vehicle OCD products and many others.

We have added a direct shipping option and will be fulfilling direct if you want product faster than Amazon can provide. See the screenshot below to choose fulfillment method. Orders will still be taken on Amazon - Vehicle OCD store

20% off promo on 2 or more Vehicle OCD products applies to either. No code needed.

Hope this is a helpful option. Thanks for supporting Salex Organizers and other US small businesses.

Amazon FBA vs FBM - March 2020.jpg

Duh...I forgot to mention EBAY. Got wrapped around the axle with the Amazon issue.

Shipping times are closer to normal when ordering from our EBAY store - https://www.ebay.com/str/salexorganizers
15% off
the purchase of any 2 Vehicle OCD items on EBAY. No code needed. Add them to your cart and you will see the discount at checkout.

Back